Stay & Rediscover supports accommodation providers across NSW by encouraging all residents aged over 18 years to book a stay using their $50 voucher.
How Stay & Rediscover works
To be eligible to apply for a $50 voucher, you must be:
- aged 18 years or over
- a NSW resident.
You will be able to use the $50 voucher:
- for accommodation only (any other services or additional costs must be paid directly to the provider)
- with participating accommodation providers in NSW
- once (if the bill is less than $50, the remaining balance is given up and cannot be used)
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- on or before the expiry date.
How to apply for a voucher
Vouchers available soon
NSW residents will be able to apply for a $50 Stay & Discover voucher soon.
How businesses can get involved
Eligible businesses in the City of Sydney local government area can register now and get ready to accept vouchers. . Businesses across the state will be able to register from late January 2022.
Once approved for Stay & Rediscover, you’ll be able to accept and redeem vouchers using the Service NSW for Business app.