With the end of financial year approaching quickly, NOW is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30 June 2020 to reduce your tax and grow your wealth!
For 2020, key priorities are likely to include:
- Maximising superannuation contributions without exceeding the relevant caps
- Bringing forward deductible expenses
- Deferring taxable income
- Managing capital gains
- Using a Family Trust or a “bucket company” to cap your tax at 27.5%
Imagine what you could do with your tax saved!
- Reduce your home loan
- Top up your Super
- Have a holiday (domestically of course)
- Deposit for an Investment Property
- Pay for your children’s education
- Upgrade your Car
Contact us today and book in your TaxPlan meeting with us! The sooner we get started, the sooner we can help you save tax – well before 30 June 2020 for enough time to implement tax saving strategies. For more information, check out our tax minimisation guides below;
We look forward to hearing from you soon!